"Welcome to my bit of the web" o_rangotang's Profile

More soon I promise!

Hi there! My name is Amy and I'm 23 from the UK. I am quite new to virtual tourist so I havn't got any info up yet. I am starting my RTW trip on Jan 31st 2006 so as soon as I find stuff out I will post some travel tips etc.

Travel wise I have mainly been to European places, such as Spain, Menorca, Majorca, Greece and Cyprus on holiday - although I've not done any extensive travelling around these areas. I went to Thailand (Bangkok, Ko Samui & Ko Phangan) for about 18 days a few years ago, but I hav't yet figured out how to put my pictures on yet LOL!

This time, we are heading for: Thailand (BKK, Krabi, Ko Phi Phi, and Chaing Mai - about a month), then overland through Loas (for about 2-3 weeks) then through mid and north vietnam (2-3 weeks again), through China (Yunnan, Beijing, ZiAN, Shanghai, Yangshou and finally Hong Kong - about a month), then we fly to Perth, Australia then to Sydney and will travel around Oz for about 2-3 months (have not yet planned this part of the trip at all!!! Then New Zealand for about a month (winter!), then Fiji and then over to LA, United States. In all we should be away for about 12 months

Gosh..I feel exausted just writing where we're going! I don't know if we've taken on too much..argh! Yep..better get planning coz i'm getting worried now!

Seeya soon chaps!

Amy xx

P.S. I'll get some pictures on as soon as I find out how to.

• Intro Written Jan 8, 2006

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
o_rangotang's Profile Photo

o_rangotang

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.