"Annaba - Hippone or Bone" Annaba by eternel2002
Annaba Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 180 photos
Annaba formerly Bone, is located in the extreme north-east of Algeria, it is a big port on the Mediterranean Sea, one of the most beautiful cities in Algeria. Beside it is a university center, it's also considered as the algerian capital of iron and steel industry, unfortunalty the bad side of this is that the city is becoming very polluted.
Annaba is a popular destination in the sunmmer because of its nice beaches on the Mediterranean.
A big church and icon of the city, built on a hill and seen from almost alla annaba.
- Pros:alive city, beaches, corniche
This is one of important church in all Algeria and an icon of the city on Annaba, it's shown from almost all the city... more travel advice
eternel2002's Related Pages
Annaba Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Annaba ex Bône, the capital of eastern Algeria"
- "Annaba - Hippone or Bone"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Annaba
- Hotels in Annaba
- Transportation in Annaba
- Restaurants in Annaba
- Warnings and Dangers in Annaba
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Annaba
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Annaba?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Annaba
Photos in AnnabaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Montreal Intro, 37 reviews, 94 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 19 reviews, 64 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 12 reviews, 49 photos
- Budapest Intro, 16 reviews, 44 photos
- New York City Intro, 10 reviews, 41 photos
- Boston Intro, 10 reviews, 36 photos
- Paris Intro, 16 reviews, 20 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algiers Intro, 14 reviews, 21 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Algeria Intro, 9 reviews, 16 photos