"The Land of my ancestors" Formia by Fuente
Formia Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 67 photos
I only had a week in Italy in sept 2004 I visited Rome and the
Vatican for two days.And Formia for four days my grandparents
immigrated from formia almost eighty years ago.I did not get
a chance to see Itri my great grandfather was from there.I would
love to have some Formians as friends here in this site
- Pros:A lively Italian coastal town with friendly people great food
- Cons:A bit crowded but that not really a con
- In a nutshell:A nice little pit stop between naples and Rome
Fuente's Related Pages
Formia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Formia, South Lazio"
- "The Land of my ancestors"
- "CASTELLONORATO, A SUBURB OF FORMIA"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Formia
- Hotels in Formia
- Transportation in Formia
- Restaurants in Formia
- Shopping in Formia
- Warnings and Dangers in Formia
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Formia
- 1 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Formia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Formia
Photos in FormiaSee All Photos (7)
- Rome Intro, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Formia Intro, 1 review, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vatican City Intro, 6 photos, 1 travelogue
No friends yet.