"Norway - the nature in its purest form" Top 5 Page for this destination Norway by Diana75
Norway Travel Guide: 10,686 reviews and 30,300 photos
Well, the most difficult part of my Norway page was not writing the tips, but just finding the most appropriate title.
I think it's quite difficult to comprise in just a few words the whole beauty of this Nordic country.
But my fondest memory about my trip to Norway in 2004 is related to the stunning landscapes I've had the chance to see during my 7 days spent there.
I've never seen before such breathtaking landscapes, the water, the mountains, the forests, the whole nature so perfectly combined.
The fjords land, as it is called, Norway is a country to visit driving on the narrow roads surrounded by a stunning landscape and trying to discover the numerous "off the beaten path" places.
With every step you take you cannot find another new and, naturally, wonderful waterfall, another high mountain (which always seems to be higher than the previous one), another turquoise-waters fjords, mountain flowers, glaciers, green forests, lakes...
It doesn't matter how long your journey is, you'll never get tired of this spectacular landscape.
Often associated with the cold and snow, we have found in August a surprisingly sunny and hot Norway with magnificent scenery.
Vikings, fjords, trolls... who didn't hear about the Norwegian trolls?
Myth or not, it is said that this creatures used to live in the wild mountains, in the northern part of the country.
And if you drive on the Trollstigen you are indubitably tempted to believe that this story is more than real, although we haven’t met any troll there...
Wow, I'm pretty sure that I will never forget my thrilling Trollstigen experience, a must-do in Norway.
Look how the Norwegians are describing their country (Royal Norwegian Embassy in Bucharest):
You will discover a country that is enchanting and unique.
Imagine a country where nature is a gift to mankind.
Imagine a country with whole seasons of light and darkness.
Imagine a country where the thawing snow gives way to fragile blossom.
Where sea meets mountain.
Discover a country where nature creates art.
Where you are invited to a life-enhancing experience.
Enjoy traveling through a landscape that takes your breath away.
The world unfolds before you in an infinite panorama.
Experience unlimited freedom.
This is Norway, indeed!
And so, here is my title...
- In a nutshell:Takes your breath away!
According to Wikipedia - The Free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/) "a STAVE CHURCH is a medieval wooden church... more travel advice
Both Birkebeineren Ski Stadium and Lysgardsbakkene Ski Jumping Arena can be also used during summer. Birkebeineren Ski... more travel advice
- See All Vikings ship model in Loen church
- See All Greek-Catholic Mass in the fjords
- See All Bath in the fjord by night
Diana75's Related Pages
Norway Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Norway: The fjords land"
- "Norway - the nature in its purest form"
- "Saagar's Norway pages"
- "Beautiful Norway!"
- "Trip to Urnes and Bergen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Norway
- Hotels in Norway
- Transportation in Norway
- Nightlife in Norway
- Restaurants in Norway
- Shopping in Norway
- Warnings and Dangers in Norway
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Norway
- 140 Reviews
- 454 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 6 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Norway?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Norway
- Posted in Travel Malta Forum "Re: Everybody who has travelled..."
- Commented on one of norvegiasara's Norway travel pages
- updated a Norway Travel Page "Norway - the nature in its purest form"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Norway - the nature in its purest form"
- Wrote a Review Norwegian stave churches in Norway Favorites
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milan Intro, 149 reviews, 386 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 115 reviews, 413 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vatican City Intro, 75 reviews, 251 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 70 reviews, 216 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 70 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egypt Intro, 65 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gozo Intro, 55 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Treviso Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vicenza Intro, 52 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Curtea de Arges Intro, 33 reviews, 106 photos, 4 travelogues