"Mgarr - the gateway to Gozo" Mgarr by Diana75
Mgarr Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 36 photos
Regular ferries are arriving here from Malta thus the bustling Mgarr, built at the foot of picturesque green cliffs and valleys, is crowded all year long.
Close to Mgarr is the harbour village of Ghajnsielem with the church dedicated to Our Lady of Lourdes overlooking the harbour and Fort Chambray, built by the Knights of St. John in 1749, guarding Mgarr from its surveillance position.
From Victoria Bus Terminus to Mgarr Harbour the route is directly covered by the bus no. 25 or by the bus no. 42/43 via... more travel advice
Located at half way from Malta to Gozo, the small island of Comino, with its surface of only one square mile, it is the... more travel advice
Diana75's Related Pages
Mgarr Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Mgarr - the gateway to Gozo"
- "Mgarr (Malta)"
- "Mgarr Harbour, MT"
- "Welcome to Gozo"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mgarr
- Hotels in Mgarr
- Transportation in Mgarr
- Restaurants in Mgarr
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mgarr
- 8 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Mgarr?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mgarr
Photos in MgarrSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milan Intro, 149 reviews, 386 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 115 reviews, 413 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vatican City Intro, 75 reviews, 251 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 70 reviews, 216 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 70 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egypt Intro, 65 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gozo Intro, 55 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Treviso Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vicenza Intro, 52 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Curtea de Arges Intro, 33 reviews, 106 photos, 4 travelogues