Paris Favorite Tips by Diana75
Paris Favorites: 1,809 reviews and 2,155 photos
Favorite thing: Beauvais-Tille Airport is small airport, 90km from Paris, used for low-cost flights.
The airport looks like a huge barn, no special conditions, but at least there is a bar where you can have a drink while waiting for your flight.
I didn't find it very comfortable, due also to the considerable distance to Paris, but, as I decided that I'd better spend more in Paris than on the flight ticket, I had to get used to the idea.
Anyway, the most important thing is not to miss the shuttle bus...
3-days Paris Museum Pass
Favorite thing: Paris Museum Pass is the most comfortable tool for the visitors willing to see as much museums and monuments as possible.
It gives you free access to more than 60 museums and monuments in Paris and around, without waiting in line for buying the entrance ticket (a really important issue because Paris is a very crowded town).
There are three types of passes, according to the number of days:
- 1-day pass - EUR 18-
- 3-days pass - EUR 36-
- 5-days pass - EUR 52-
(the prices are valid for January 2006 and there is a slight difference between the prices we have found on official sites on Internet, which were lower, and the prices in Paris).
Among the museums and monuments we have visited using our 3-days pass I can count: Arc de Triomphe, Musee de l'Armee, Centre Pompidou, Louvre, Notre-Dame, Musee d'Orsay, Pantheon, Musee Rodin, Sainte-Chapelle, Basilique royale de Saint-Denis.
More Reviews (113)
- See All Saint-Germain-des-Pres
- See All Place Dalida in Montmartre
- See All PAUL – The master of quiche-lorrain
- See All Huge outlet near Disney Land
- See All Problems when buying Carte...
Diana75's Related Pages
Paris Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Paris: not only operas and bicycles . . ."
- "Perambulations in Paris!"
- "London is a riddle. Paris is an explanation."
- "PARIS POUR LA CULTURE!"
- "Paris - Over 40 years of love and hate."
- "The charm of Paris stays in its History"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Paris
- Hotels in Paris
- Transportation in Paris
- Nightlife in Paris
- Restaurants in Paris
- Shopping in Paris
- Warnings and Dangers in Paris
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Paris
- 115 Reviews
- 413 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 45 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (42)
Have you been to Paris?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Paris
- updated a Paris Travel Page "Paris a pied... en Janvier"
- Posted in Travel Malta Forum "Re: Everybody who has travelled..."
- Commented on one of Luchonda's Paris travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "Visiting Arc de Triomphe by night"
- Wrote a Review Saint-Germain-des-Pres about Saint Germain des Pres Church - Eglise in Paris Things to Do
Photos in ParisSee All Photos (413)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Milan Intro, 149 reviews, 386 photos, 5 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 115 reviews, 413 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vatican City Intro, 75 reviews, 251 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Norway Intro, 70 reviews, 216 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cairo Intro, 70 reviews, 187 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Egypt Intro, 65 reviews, 148 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gozo Intro, 55 reviews, 135 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Treviso Intro, 61 reviews, 123 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vicenza Intro, 52 reviews, 122 photos, 1 travelogue
- Curtea de Arges Intro, 33 reviews, 106 photos, 4 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (29)
- Louvre- 795 Reviews, 1,585 Photos
- Eiffel Tower- 601 Reviews, 1,083 Photos
- Notre Dame de Paris- 650 Reviews, 1,326 Photos
- Arc de Triomphe- 401 Reviews, 710 Photos
- Montmartre Area- 211 Reviews, 401 Photos
- Sainte-Chapelle- 145 Reviews, 357 Photos
- Musee d'Orsay- 273 Reviews, 556 Photos
- Place de la Concorde- 167 Reviews, 321 Photos
- Catacombs- 56 Reviews, 106 Photos
- Latin Quarter- 47 Reviews, 107 Photos
See All Paris Things to Do