"Zanzibar" Top 5 Page for this destination Zanzibar Island by easterntrekker

Zanzibar Island Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 642 photos

Looking down from our plane we could see the sparkling waters of Zanzibar below.
Our drive was waiting when our flight arrived and a short hour later we were at the Langi Langi Beach Bungalows in Nungwi Village. We noticed the change in weather much warmer and a welcome change from Arusha. Lots to see on our short road trip. Zanzibar is really another world from mainland Tanzania.

• Pros:Beautiful with wonderful warm days.
  • Cons:Poor and dirty
  • Last visit to Zanzibar Island: Sep 2009
  • Intro Updated Oct 15, 2009

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    May 15, 2011 at 10:08 AM

What a magical place! Beautiful sunset photo you captured! I enjoyed the lovely tour Anita! Neat page!

• kyoub's Profile Photo
    Oct 30, 2010 at 8:02 AM

Enjoyed reading about your stay in Zanzibar. I have longed to go there for some time now. Surprised about the bottle shop. Food sound inexpensive and good. Would love to watch the boats.

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2010 at 5:00 AM

Another good pahe here. I liked your tips and photos esp rest. tips. all the best.bora

• BruceDunning's Profile Photo
    Nov 5, 2009 at 11:19 AM

The name has held exotic thoughts for a long time in me memory. It sounds like jellyfish and cleanliness need to be improved, though. Good job of descriptions of the island

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Oct 18, 2009 at 10:52 PM

an interesting page,thanks for sharing ! Sansibar is another dream-destination for me !

easterntrekker

“see the world or bust.”

Badges & Stats in Zanzibar Island

Have you been to Zanzibar Island?

Latest Activity in Zanzibar Island