"St Andrews by the Sea" Saint Andrews by easterntrekker
Saint Andrews Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 25 photos
This was our second visit to St Andrews ...coined "St Andrews by the Sea) and we enjoyed it as much as we did on our previous stop six years ago.
The people are just as friendly and they still have a variety of good restaurants.I think we picked the same one again even though there are quite a few.
St Andrews is a more than just a border town tourist stop.
The streets and building have an authenticity to them of an old ocean front town with over 200 years of history.
- Pros:A good stop on a road trip from Canada to New England
- Cons:It is a small town so a couple of nights is enough
- In a nutshell:An interesting and enchanting town nestled by the fundy tide
Even if your're not a gardener , its worth it to stoll the pathways at Kingsbrae Gardens. They have many different old... more travel advice
Thye advertise Christmas things upstairs but we didn't get past the homemade fudge . 27 varieties and you can sample... more travel advice
easterntrekker's Related Pages
Saint Andrews Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Saint Andrews
- Hotels in Saint Andrews
- Restaurants in Saint Andrews
- Shopping in Saint Andrews
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Saint Andrews
- 13 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Saint Andrews?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Saint Andrews
Photos in Saint AndrewsSee All Photos (23)
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 77 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 73 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cook Islands Intro, 40 reviews, 89 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 41 reviews, 77 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tonga Intro, 38 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 36 reviews, 63 photos
- Vienna Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos