"Seattle" Seattle by easterntrekker
Seattle Travel Guide: 3,167 reviews and 7,774 photos
We visited for a weekend . It was a short drive across the border from British Columbia. It's a city we always wanted to see ...and we did our best to see as much as we could in only a weekend!!
Both Microsoft, and Amazon.com are headquartered in Seattle...maybe that's why it's a little on the expensive side.
It was cloudy during the time we were there but I guess that's often the case here...we didn't mind . We really enjoyed Pike's Place market and some of the music venues in the city...
- Pros:Good musi, food and entertainment
- Cons:a rainy climate
We both loved the exhibits and the production labs. The Jimi Hendrix gallery and Bob Dylan exhibit were both excellent.... more travel advice
easterntrekker's Related Pages
Seattle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The famous Space Needle in Seattle"
- ") @ L was great!"
- "Emerald City of the Northwest"
- "It's not always raining in Seattle"
- "Never Sip-less in Seattle"
- "A Great Place to Live"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Seattle
- Hotels in Seattle
- Transportation in Seattle
- Nightlife in Seattle
- Restaurants in Seattle
- Shopping in Seattle
- Warnings and Dangers in Seattle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Seattle
- 2 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Seattle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Seattle
Photos in SeattleSee All Photos (7)
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 77 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 73 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cook Islands Intro, 40 reviews, 89 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 41 reviews, 77 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tonga Intro, 38 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 36 reviews, 63 photos
- Vienna Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos