Clearwater Things to Do Tips by easterntrekker
Clearwater Things to Do: 30 reviews and 42 photos
Live oak in Clearwater
The Live Oak tree has been called majestic, romantic, and "one of the most impressive trees in North America." It is the state tree of Georgia but there are many of them in Florida as well. They can live as long as 500 years and look so beautiful when draped in the typical grayish moss.
This is a fun way to enjoy the sunset. Its touristy but what the heck !!The cruise is $35.00 for 2 hours departing around 5PM and after March there is a second cruise at 7PM.
There was quite a good lineup of artists at the 2009 festival . We really enjoyed Elvin Bishop the last performer on Sunday evening. Although he is best-known for his early-to-mid-1970s success as a Southern rock artist, but he has spent the better part of the last three decades bangin' out the blues.
Address: Coachman's Park Clearwater
This festival has been operating since 2006 and we had a great time this year when we went for Sundays performances .The more than 20 hours of live music over three days features a strong lineup of performers from the blues and blues-related genres.
Admission is Free
Address: Coachmans Park Clearwater
Clearwater is a beautiful place and one gorgeous view is of the Pass bridge at sunset . The bridge, designed by David Volkert & Associates,is especially beautiful at sunset when the special effect lights come on.
More Reviews (1)
easterntrekker's Related Pages
Clearwater Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "clearwater florida"
- "Clearwater Beach, Florida"
- "A quick stop in Clearwater"
- "One of the best spots in the Tampa Bay area"
- "Florida West Coast Enigma"
- "MelindaW's new Clearwater Page"
- "Clearwater Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Clearwater
- Hotels in Clearwater
- Transportation in Clearwater
- Nightlife in Clearwater
- Restaurants in Clearwater
- Shopping in Clearwater
- Warnings and Dangers in Clearwater
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Clearwater
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Clearwater?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clearwater
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 77 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 73 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cook Islands Intro, 40 reviews, 89 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 41 reviews, 77 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tonga Intro, 38 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 36 reviews, 63 photos
- Vienna Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos