"Manuel Antonio" Provincia de Puntarenas by easterntrekker

Provincia de Puntarenas Travel Guide: 734 reviews and 1,437 photos

The view

This magnificent tiny area of Costa Rica has so much to offer. The ..gorgeous white sand beach , the park of course and loads of wildlife ...everywhere. We visited for a day trip a few years ago and vowed to come back . It's a popular spot so probably best to books ahead. We decied to treat ourselves to a really nice hill top hotel with a view and we weren't sorry . The view was incredible!!

Manuel Antonio Beach

I think this was my favorite beach . The white sand was so gorgeous. It is really refreshing after a hike in the park!!

Manuel Antonio Park

The park is really good but it's best tp get there early , if you can . It's really peaceful before the tourist buses arrive,

• Pros:A lot of beauty in a tiny place!!
  • Cons:Discovered by many long ago..and the buses roll in frequently!!
  • In a nutshell:This is the place to come if you don't have a lot of time and want a good sampling of all Costa Rica has to offer!!
  • Last visit to Provincia de Puntarenas: Jan 2007
  • Intro Updated Feb 26, 2007

• mariaschmidt's Profile Photo
    Aug 6, 2007 at 3:58 AM

I like the description of your Puntarena holiday - it makes me want to go there - thanks, Mary

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    Apr 27, 2007 at 2:39 PM

It sounds like the two of you really enjoyed the Puntarenas area! Your hotel looks fabulous and I loved the Avion restaurant tip! My wife and I also enjoyed our time in CR and I'm glad to see that you also sampled the beach, jungle and wildlife!!

easterntrekker

“see the world or bust.”

Badges & Stats in Provincia de Puntarenas

Have you been to Provincia de Puntarenas?

Latest Activity in Provincia de Puntarenas