"Manuel Antonio" Provincia de Puntarenas by easterntrekker
Provincia de Puntarenas Travel Guide: 734 reviews and 1,437 photos
This magnificent tiny area of Costa Rica has so much to offer. The ..gorgeous white sand beach , the park of course and loads of wildlife ...everywhere. We visited for a day trip a few years ago and vowed to come back . It's a popular spot so probably best to books ahead. We decied to treat ourselves to a really nice hill top hotel with a view and we weren't sorry . The view was incredible!!
I think this was my favorite beach . The white sand was so gorgeous. It is really refreshing after a hike in the park!!
The park is really good but it's best tp get there early , if you can . It's really peaceful before the tourist buses arrive,
- Pros:A lot of beauty in a tiny place!!
- Cons:Discovered by many long ago..and the buses roll in frequently!!
- In a nutshell:This is the place to come if you don't have a lot of time and want a good sampling of all Costa Rica has to offer!!
I'm no expert but I really enjoyed seeing the beautiful birds in this area of Costa Rica . The amazing thing about Costa... more travel advice
This white sand 1/2-mile-long beach, , is beautiful and safe for swimming. We liked stopping when we returned from our... more travel advice
easterntrekker's Related Pages
Provincia de Puntarenas Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Two Vacations in One!"
- "Manuel Antonio"
- "Punta Banco....and Beyond....."
- "Sitio Oficial Comercial de Puntarenas"
- "Costa Rica:Provincia de Puntarenas"
- "The Peaceful Beach"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Hotels in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Transportation in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Nightlife in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Restaurants in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Shopping in Provincia de Puntarenas
- Warnings and Dangers in Provincia de Puntarenas
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Provincia de Puntarenas
- 29 Reviews
- 57 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Provincia de Puntarenas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Provincia de Puntarenas
Photos in Provincia de PuntarenasSee All Photos (57)
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 77 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 73 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cook Islands Intro, 40 reviews, 89 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 41 reviews, 77 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tonga Intro, 38 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 36 reviews, 63 photos
- Vienna Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (57)
Top Provincia de Puntarenas hotels
- Jacó Hotels
- 149 Reviews - 236 Photos
- Quepos Hotels
- 164 Reviews - 328 Photos
- Puntarenas Hotels
- 44 Reviews - 78 Photos
- Mal País Hotels
- 61 Reviews - 82 Photos
- Uvita Hotels
- 6 Reviews - 18 Photos
- Montezuma Hotels
- 94 Reviews - 166 Photos
- Zancudo Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 12 Photos
- Tivives Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Tárcoles Hotels
- 14 Reviews - 37 Photos
- Tambor Hotels
- 4 Reviews - 19 Photos
- Santa Teresa Hotels
- 11 Reviews - 11 Photos
- Santa Elena Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 16 Photos
- San Rafael Hotels
- 10 Reviews - 12 Photos
- Puerto Quepos Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Puerto Jiménez Hotels
- 36 Reviews - 90 Photos