"Chile" Chile by easterntrekker
Chile Travel Guide: 4,855 reviews and 13,454 photos
We visited Chile for two weeks. We stayed in Santiagoand ,Vina del Mar .
One of thebest parts of the trips was visiting the wineries. Concha Toro is fairly close to the city and makes for a fun day trip.
This turned to be more interesting than we thought. The TV series Amazing race was being filmed here and we had fun later at home watching ourselves on the program!!
There are lots of good restaurants . One area we really liked was in the Bellavista area ....it was close to our hotel and there were lots to choose from.
- Pros:Lots to see and great wine
The monument to the Virgin Inmaculada Concepción , which is high on the top San Cristobal Hill,is visible for all in... more travel advice
Take the funicular to the top of Cerro San Cristobal, the highest point in Santiago, for a spectacular view of the city.... more travel advice
easterntrekker's Related Pages
Chile Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "CHILE---A Surprising Country!"
- "Chile - A gifted land"
- "Chile - Land of fabulous contrasts"
- "Land of the Guanaco"
- "* A DISTANT BUT FRIENDLY COUNTRY *"
- "Mission : Fireland - Vers la Tiera de Fuego..."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Chile
- Hotels in Chile
- Transportation in Chile
- Nightlife in Chile
- Restaurants in Chile
- Shopping in Chile
- Warnings and Dangers in Chile
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Chile
- 14 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 8 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Chile?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Chile
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 77 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 73 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cook Islands Intro, 40 reviews, 89 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 41 reviews, 77 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tonga Intro, 38 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 36 reviews, 63 photos
- Vienna Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos