"Nova Scotia "land by the Sea "" Province of Nova Scotia by easterntrekker
Province of Nova Scotia Travel Guide: 2,077 reviews and 5,113 photos
A new land had been "discovered," which we have come to call Nova Scotia. John Cabot (1425-c.1500),9 his sons and a small band of English sailors came ashore, it is told at the foot of Sugarloaf Mountain on the northeastern tip of Cape Breton Island; there they built and erected a cross and unfurled the British Royal Standard. Before that time it is known many nameless European fishermen came ashore.
I'm a Nova Scotian . I love to travel and my goal is to see as many countries as I can imagine ...and I'm at over 50 now so I have a start.
No matter how far I travel I always am pulled back home . Ocassionaly we find a place that is so marvelous we dare to think " could we live here for good"...but then something tugs and we want to go home.
Nova Scotia is a province shaped like a lobster , on the eastern side of Canada. It has many delights to share and if you haven't been.....do come!! You won't be disappointed. We have breath taking ocean, lakes , mountains and oodles of unique culture.
We have winter wonderland!! In fact we have four distinct seasons and all are beautiful.
We have the most beautiful fall colours in the world!!
- Pros:It's always beautiful any time of year !!
- Cons:You have to rent a car to see the whole picture!!
- In a nutshell:Beautiful all year not just in summer !! Come for the fun of it!!
Eatonville is a former lumber and shipbuilding village in Cumberland County, Nova Scotia. It includes a large tidal... more travel advice
Llama are starting to get more common in Nova Scotia . There are lots of farms raising these wonderful animals . There... more travel advice
easterntrekker's Related Pages
Province of Nova Scotia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "From the old country to the new."
- "Farewell to Nova Scotia, your sea bound coast"
- "beautiful Nova Scotia"
- "GOTTA LOVE NOVA SCOTIA"
- "Nova Scotia Bound!"
- "Blue Rocks"
- "Nova Scotia "land by the Sea ""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Province of Nova Scotia
- Hotels in Province of Nova Scotia
- Transportation in Province of Nova Scotia
- Nightlife in Province of Nova Scotia
- Restaurants in Province of Nova Scotia
- Shopping in Province of Nova Scotia
- Warnings and Dangers in Province of Nova Scotia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Province of Nova Scotia
- 168 Reviews
- 198 Photos
- 37 Forum posts
- 7 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Province of Nova Scotia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Province of Nova Scotia
- Posted in Travel Boca Grande Forum "Re: sunset dinner"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Eatonville Harbour"
- Wrote a Review Eatonville Harbour in Province of Nova Scotia Things to Do
- Commented on one of scottishvisitor's Province of Nova Scotia travel pages
- updated a Province of Nova Scotia Travel Page "Nova Scotia "land by the Sea ""
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 77 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 73 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cook Islands Intro, 40 reviews, 89 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 41 reviews, 77 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tonga Intro, 38 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 36 reviews, 63 photos
- Vienna Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (57)
Top Province of Nova Scotia hotels
- Halifax Hotels
- 987 Reviews - 1901 Photos
- Lunenburg Hotels
- 73 Reviews - 239 Photos
- Pictou Hotels
- 25 Reviews - 36 Photos
- Kejimkujik National Park Hotels
- 9 Reviews - 22 Photos
- Yarmouth Hotels
- 25 Reviews - 154 Photos
- Scots Bay Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Cornwallis Hotels
- See nearby hotels
- Wolfville Hotels
- 7 Reviews - 11 Photos
- Truro Hotels
- 5 Reviews - 11 Photos
- Sydney Hotels
- 29 Reviews - 95 Photos
- Prospect Hotels
- 1 Review - 8 Photos
- Mahone Bay Hotels
- 28 Reviews - 108 Photos
- Ingonish Hotels
- 3 Reviews - 2 Photos
- Dartmouth Hotels
- 16 Reviews - 86 Photos
- Whycocomagh Hotels
- 1 Hotel