Fortuna Transportation Tips by easterntrekker Top 5 Page for this destination
Fortuna Transportation: 13 reviews and 14 photos
There are lots of taxis ...just look for the red cars. They park near where the direct bus arrives so its convenient to catch one . Rates are a little high by Costa Rican standars but this is tourist haven.
Type: Car/Motor Home
We took the direct bus from San Jose. It took 4.5 hours for the trip and cost $3.00. It was very crowded though as they picked up lots of people along the way ..Many were standing by the time we got there. If you start out from San JOse its not bad as you'll get a seat . Wouldn't suggest it otherwise.
You get it at Terminal Norte in San Jose
6:15, 8:40 , 11:30
More Reviews (18)
easterntrekker's Related Pages
Fortuna Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Arenal Volcano"
- "La Fortuna & Volcano Arenal"
- "La Fortuna, Costa Rica is Paradise"
- "Fortuna, our best suprise"
- "Ecocentro Danaus"
- "La Fortuna"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fortuna
- Hotels in Fortuna
- Transportation in Fortuna
- Nightlife in Fortuna
- Restaurants in Fortuna
- Shopping in Fortuna
- Warnings and Dangers in Fortuna
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fortuna
- 20 Reviews
- 43 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Fortuna?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fortuna
Photos in FortunaSee All Photos (43)
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 77 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 73 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cook Islands Intro, 40 reviews, 89 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 41 reviews, 77 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tonga Intro, 38 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 36 reviews, 63 photos
- Vienna Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos