"Singapore" Singapore by easterntrekker
Singapore Travel Guide: 4,566 reviews and 10,378 photos
Singapore was a fun place to visit and very easy to explore.
The city has many ethnic districts that are so much fun to shopping and eating .
China Town- some good bargains and lots of tasty cheap meals.
Arab Street - although we didn't eat there the food looked pretty good . It was amazing to walk through the narrow sidewalks overflowing with all the beautiful textiles . I bought a couple of gorgeous prints for table cloths and at about $5.00 each I wish I had bought more. There were tons of silks to chosse from as well.
Little India- The aromas of the spice alone make it worth it to go.
For the very best shopping though it is hard to beat Orchard Road . Fun for those who love to shop and even for those who don't.
Note : if you want a cab make sure you are in a designated cab stopping spot ...otherwise you will be out of luck!!
This is a fun place to go for food and nightlife. There are so many restuarants it's a hard pick . Everyone just cruises... more travel advice
Hummm....maybe I was expecting to much but I can't recommend this . I bought a combo transportation and safari ticket... more travel advice
easterntrekker's Related Pages
Singapore Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Uniquely Singapore"
- "Singapore Downtown"
- "(the real) Happiest Place on Earth"
- "Home away from Home"
- "ONE ISLAND WITH 63 SURROUNDING ISLETS"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singapore
- Hotels in Singapore
- Transportation in Singapore
- Nightlife in Singapore
- Restaurants in Singapore
- Shopping in Singapore
- Warnings and Dangers in Singapore
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singapore
- 6 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Singapore?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singapore
- Posted in Travel Slovenia Forum "Re: TO STAY IN LJUBLJANA OR LAKE..."
- Commented on one of balhannah's Singapore travel pages
- Wrote a Review Night Safari about Zoological Gardens & Night Safari in Singapore Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Clarke Quay area"
- created a Singapore Travel Page "Singapore"
Top 10 Pages
- New Zealand Intro, 77 reviews, 157 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Halifax Intro, 73 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Cook Islands Intro, 40 reviews, 89 photos
- Antigua Guatemala Intro, 41 reviews, 77 photos
- Galápagos Islands Intro, 30 reviews, 82 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tonga Intro, 38 reviews, 71 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lago de Atitlán Intro, 33 reviews, 68 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parque Nacional Tikal Intro, 36 reviews, 63 photos
- Vienna Intro, 39 reviews, 41 photos
- Bermuda Intro, 28 reviews, 45 photos