"Mui Ne For Sun and Sand" Top 5 Page for this destination Phan Thiet by easterntrekker

Phan Thiet Travel Guide: 161 reviews and 424 photos

This is our first time to Vietnam and we thoroughly enjoyed it .The area is a bit more unspoiled than Thailand with beaches just as beautiful.
The people are welcoming and seem genuinely enjoy the tourists.

Restaurants and Shops

There are lots of restaurants ,serving local as wellas international foods. We looked forward to our nightly stroll menu browsing ,shopping and maybe having a relaxing foot massage!

Destination Extrodinaire

Mui Ne is the perfect vacation destination.There are lots of wonderful resorts and hotels along the beach offering beautiful rooms, great food and spa treatments at bargain prices. For tighter budgets , guest rooms abound .I don't know the rices but I'm thinking about $15.00 a night.

• Pros:Exotic beaches, great fun and relaxation
  • Cons:None that I can think of ..except a long plane ride.
  • In a nutshell:Where luxury comes at a bargain
  • Last visit to Phan Thiet: Jan 2011
  • Intro Written Feb 11, 2011

• heydelin's Profile Photo
    Mar 24, 2013 at 7:07 PM

Thanks for sharing your Mui Ne experience! I will be traveling there alone this April! :)

• Apr 11, 2011 at 9:24 AM

Do you have contact details of the driver? So you started in the morning in Mui Ne, and where did you stop? I wonder is there a possibility to rent a car to SiemReap without losing 2 days for the way there and back

• Mikebb's Profile Photo
    Feb 19, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Looks like you had a fabulous time Anita. A bit scary when a live snake appears in a restaurant.

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo
    Feb 18, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Nice page you made there. I was actually in Vietnam myself in January.

• Greggor58's Profile Photo
    Feb 12, 2011 at 1:29 PM

Im glad that you enjoyed yourself here in Mui Ne..seems you had good weather for your visit..Nice pages...thanks for sharing here!!

easterntrekker

“see the world or bust.”

Badges & Stats in Phan Thiet

Have you been to Phan Thiet?

Latest Activity in Phan Thiet