"The Hawk has landed.." Hawks Nest State Park by Shihar
Hawks Nest State Park Travel Guide: 10 reviews and 19 photos
We ventured off a bit when in WV, and came across this cute state park.
For more info:
1800- CALL WVA
There are many interesting things going on at this state park.
The park features:
Hiking trails,golf course, musuem, swimming, river marina, boat excursions, hotel and resturant.
There is a small fee (about $2) to take the cable car to the different area of the park.
You will need to take the cable car to get to the jet boat excursion.
Taking the tramway is fun.. yet scary because you are wondering how safe it is the whole ride.
- Pros:Cute park worth the visit
- Cons:Didn't see any hawks or nests!
Shihar's Related Pages
Hawks Nest State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "HAWK'S NEST STATE PARK - WEST VIRGINIA"
- "Hawks Nest State Park, West Virginia"
- "Easy access to the river"
- "The Hawk has landed.."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Hawks Nest State Park
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (16)
Have you been to Hawks Nest State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hawks Nest State Park
Photos in Hawks Nest State ParkSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 38 reviews, 115 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos
- Saint Augustine Intro, 27 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocracoke Island Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carlsbad Caverns National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalupe Mountains National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Lake Tahoe Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shenandoah National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos
- Grand Teton National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos
- Acadia National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos