"Black Mountain, NC October 2004" Black Mountain by Shihar
Black Mountain Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 6 photos
Last time we visited Asheville, we stayed in Black Mountain which is only a short drive from Asheville. My husband's family would come to Black Mountain from Fla. every summer when he was a kid.
We are lucky to live close to such beautiful mountains that we can visit anytime of the year. This picture was taken about a week before the fall foliage is really vibrant
I always really enjoy going to the mountains. We are definately more mountain than beach people. We always have a good time when we are away from home in the mountains...I'd like to buy a mountain home one day but the real estate prices especially in Black Mountain are really high.
- Pros:Cute little mountain town
Homemade Chocolate.......... enough said! We visited right after Thanksgiving, so the shop have all holiday festive... more travel advice
Shihar's Related Pages
Black Mountain Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Black Mountain, NC October 2004"
- "LEAF Festival"
- "Black Mountain Birdie"
- See All...
- Hotels in Black Mountain
- Restaurants in Black Mountain
- Shopping in Black Mountain
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Black Mountain
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Black Mountain?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Black Mountain
Top 10 Pages
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 38 reviews, 115 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Augustine Intro, 27 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocracoke Island Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carlsbad Caverns National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalupe Mountains National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Lake Tahoe Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shenandoah National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos
- Grand Teton National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos
- Acadia National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos