"Anastasia Island State Park" Anastasia State Park by Shihar
Anastasia State Park Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 15 photos
Visit Anastasia State Park. There is a little bit of everything for everyone at this Park. You can be involved in the following activites:
Nature Trails and Picnicking
The park is located just south of historic St. Augustine on Anastasia Island. The park has a long broad beach, tidal salt march and lovely hammock growths.
From I-95, take exit 311(old 94). Go east on State Road 207. Turn right on State Road 312. Turn left on A1A. Travel approximately 1.5 miles north to main park entrance. (turn right at the surf station).
From US-1, turn east onto State Road 312. Turn north (left) on A1A. Travel about 1.5 miles north to main park entrance. (turn right after surf station)
It has become one of the busiest state parks in Florida.
Anastasia is nice to visit during the cooler months. There is less people and traffic and great birding watching.
There are nature trails through the forest and over ancient sand dunes with an abundance of wildlife, birds and plants.
The full facility campground is in a wooded area within easy walking or biking distance to the beach.
- Cons:Crowded in the summer
Park fees include the following: Pedestrian $1 Bike $1 Person in Vehicle with annual pass $1 Single-occupant... more travel advice
Sells sundries, camping and fishing supplies, rent bikes, beach chairs, ocean toys, umbrellas, canoes,sailboards,... more travel advice
Shihar's Related Pages
Anastasia State Park Travel Guide
- Restaurants in Anastasia State Park
- Shopping in Anastasia State Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Anastasia State Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Anastasia State Park
- 6 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Anastasia State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anastasia State Park
Top 10 Pages
- Yosemite National Park Intro, 38 reviews, 115 photos
- Yellowstone National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 56 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Augustine Intro, 27 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocracoke Island Intro, 24 reviews, 47 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Carlsbad Caverns National Park Intro, 17 reviews, 49 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Guadalupe Mountains National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 46 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination South Lake Tahoe Intro, 15 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Shenandoah National Park Intro, 21 reviews, 36 photos
- Grand Teton National Park Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos
- Acadia National Park Intro, 15 reviews, 38 photos