"Isle of Palms, South Carolina" Isle of Palms by queencreekfreak
Isle of Palms Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 61 photos
I've spent a few 4th of July's near Charleston South Carolina. Isle of Palms is a small quaint beach town. Nothing glamorous but an excellent way to spend 4th of July on the beach with family. We stay at the Seaside Inn. It is right on the beach via a small walkway. If you can get a balcony room you can watch your children from a distance.
On more than one occasion while visiting Isle of Palms we have eaten at the One Eyed Parrot. The food is good and reasonably priced. There is a bar there and alcohol is served. Thank God. The One Eyed Parrot and the Banana Cabana are in the same building. Both are good.
- Pros:Small, not too touristy
- Cons:hotels on beach book up fast
- In a nutshell:Sweet family spot for a laid back time.
Our family has spent two 4th of July weekends at Isle of Palms. When dusk comes everyone settles in on the beach in... more travel advice
Many people go to Isle of Palms so they do not have to stay in Charleston. Don't get me wrong, Charleston is an... more travel advice
queencreekfreak's Related Pages
Isle of Palms Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WILDEFLOWER's new Isle of Palms Page"
- "Staging at Isle of Palms"
- "Isle of Palms, South Carolina"
- "iop rocks"
- "The Isles of Charleston"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Isle of Palms
- Hotels in Isle of Palms
- Transportation in Isle of Palms
- Nightlife in Isle of Palms
- Restaurants in Isle of Palms
- Shopping in Isle of Palms
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Isle of Palms
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Isle of Palms?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Isle of Palms
Top 10 Pages
- Phoenix Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Isle of Palms Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Queen Creek Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Mesa Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Cancún Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Glendale Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Tucson Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Gilbert Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.