"Mesa Arizona /Phoenix Area" Mesa by queencreekfreak
Mesa Travel Guide: 119 reviews and 315 photos
Mesa is one of the "other cities" near Phoenix and Scottsdale. Tons of shopping and restaurants. My favorite place in Mesa of course is the Mesa Swap meet. This is an excellent place for tourists and the best prices on souvenirs in the area.
The first thing that attracted me to this restaurant was the cute adobe building and neon signs. The decor is is fun... more travel advice
queencreekfreak's Related Pages
Mesa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Suburb of Big Proportions"
- "Jumping Around Mesa, Arizona!"
- "Basaic Mesa Page"
- "Mesa, Arizonia"
- "Mesa Arizona /Phoenix Area"
- "Mesa, Phoenix's land of high tech & accomodation"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Mesa
- Hotels in Mesa
- Nightlife in Mesa
- Restaurants in Mesa
- Shopping in Mesa
- Warnings and Dangers in Mesa
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Mesa
- 2 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Mesa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Mesa
Top 10 Pages
- Phoenix Intro, 8 reviews, 15 photos
- Santa Fe Intro, 7 reviews, 12 photos
- Isle of Palms Intro, 6 reviews, 8 photos
- Queen Creek Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Albuquerque Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Glendale Intro, 3 reviews, 8 photos
- Mesa Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Cancún Intro, 3 reviews, 3 photos
- Tucson Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Gilbert Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.