"Places to walk around in central Riga" Riga by yvgr
Riga Travel Guide: 1,537 reviews and 3,861 photos
This square located in the old city of Riga hold some very interesting information about the history of the town. It's also friendly to walk around here since the streets are very clean.
After seeing some of the central bits and pieces I'm stunned by the beautiful architecture of buildings and old houses. Riga was nice!
The museum is free of charge and located in Riga's old town.
A monument which honours the soldiers killed in Latvias war of Independence. It's guarded by soldiers and located in the center of Riga on the Freedom Boulevard, very close to the old town of Riga. There's also a small park nearby.
- In a nutshell:Beautiful architecture and lots of history around.
yvgr's Related Pages
Riga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A few days in Riga"
- "Riga - biggest town in Baltic States"
- "Riga - the capital of Baltic's"
- "Riga Latvia"
- "ART NOUVEAU RIGA!"
- "Ice Cold in Riga"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Riga
- Hotels in Riga
- Transportation in Riga
- Nightlife in Riga
- Restaurants in Riga
- Shopping in Riga
- Warnings and Dangers in Riga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Riga
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Riga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Riga
Photos in RigaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlstad Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Halifax Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuopio Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kristinehamn Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uppsala Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
No friends yet.