"Prague" Prague by yvgr
Prague Travel Guide: 11,872 reviews and 24,810 photos
Prague in March 2009. Lucky with weather conditions!
+ Visiting Franz Kafka Museum.
+ Go to the Charles' Bridge.
+ Visit Vysherad cemetery.
+ Visit Prague's Castle and the Vitus Cathedral.
+ Prague's astronomical clock. Impossible to shoot without at least one turist getting in the way.
+ Visit Old Town and the sqaure. The Astronomical clock.
+ Visit Alt-Neu shul in Josefvov.
This place was under construction or renovation while I was visiting it. Many statues along the bridge was being... more travel advice
Written Apr 2, 2012
Written Mar 30, 2014
Statues on the Charles Bridge in Prague
yvgr's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "prague czech republic"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 8 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Photos in PragueSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlstad Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Halifax Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuopio Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kristinehamn Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uppsala Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
No friends yet.