"Tynemouth" Tynemouth by yvgr
Tynemouth Travel Guide: 30 reviews and 109 photos
Tynemouth is a town and a historic borough in Tyne and Wear, England, at the mouth of the River Tyne, between North Shields (on the Tyne) and Cullercoats (on the coast to the North). It is administered as part of the borough of North Tyneside, but until 1974 was an independent county borough (including North Shields) in its own right.
+ Vistit the Priory Museum which consists of Museum shop and the ruins.
+ If good weather take a swim or just enjoy strolling on the beach. The sea is usually cold no matter which season. Watch the surfers and watch out for surfers with attitude :)
+ Take some coffé or have some lunch. Plenty of restaurants in the area. Walk out to the Navy Pier and watch the power of the sea.
If you come to Tynemouth visiting the old ruins of the Castle and Priory is almost a must. If you have a keen interest... more travel advice
Once you've visited the Priory you can go down to the right side and find the Pier which will take you out into the... more travel advice
yvgr's Related Pages
Tynemouth Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Tynemouth
- Hotels in Tynemouth
- Transportation in Tynemouth
- Nightlife in Tynemouth
- Restaurants in Tynemouth
- Warnings and Dangers in Tynemouth
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tynemouth
- 4 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Tynemouth?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tynemouth
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 14 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlstad Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Kuopio Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Halifax Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kristinehamn Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uppsala Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
No friends yet.