"Borås" Borås by yvgr
Borås Travel Guide: 6 reviews and 10 photos
Borås had 66,273 inhabitants in 2010. Many people come to Borås to attend Borås University College.
+ City is very small but you don't have to feel trapped in here. There's always something to do.
+ Visit Borås Zoo.
+ Walk around and do some shopping on the Main street which is Allégatan.
+ Make a visit to the unique Textile Museum!
+ Admire the laying sculpture on Allegatan.
+ It's close to Göteborg. Jump on a bus and go.
- Pros:Small town but charming
- Cons:Not much going on...
- In a nutshell:Pretty town, but I always take the train to Göteborg while staying here.
Outside the university college library in Borås you can find an unusal sculpture of a man laying down. more travel advice
yvgr's Related Pages
Borås Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "B O R Å S"
- "An afternoon in Borås"
- "My birth place"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Borås
- 3 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Borås?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Borås
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 14 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlstad Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Kuopio Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Halifax Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kristinehamn Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uppsala Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
No friends yet.