"Kristinehamn - by the seaside!" Kristinehamn by yvgr
Kristinehamn Travel Guide: 16 reviews and 53 photos
Kristinehamn is a smallish, provincial but very friendly town in Wermland county. Quite close to the seaside too! Has a lot of nice old preserved architecture buildings around the city centre. The archipelago is also famous and very much appreciated by everyone who gets there. I also enjoy the seaside looking out at Vänern. Kristinehamn has also an interesting local history.
* Visiting the Archipelago. Admire the nice Picasso Art Sculpture. Have lunch or coffé while looking out on the Lake Vänern. Here during summer time? Buy a ticket for a ferry to Saxholmen.
* Visiting the Art Museum.
* Find out more about Kristinehamn's local History, visiting the 500 A.D runic stone in Järsberg (some 1 km. outside the city).
* Enjoy the small city centre.
- Pros:Warm and friendly!
- In a nutshell:It's small, it's fun, it's Kristinehamn! :D
Erik Rafael Rådberg (1881-1961) was born in Kristinehamn and was a also an artist by profession. Rådberg lived some... more travel advice
If you're going to visit the famous Picasso statue located in Kristinehamn's archipelago you can also visit the 3... more travel advice
yvgr's Related Pages
Kristinehamn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Kristinehamn - by the seaside!"
- "Why Not In Scandinavia ? Pablo said..."
- "WELCOME TO MY KRISTINEHAMN PAGE......:-)"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kristinehamn
- 11 Reviews
- 20 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Kristinehamn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kristinehamn
Videos in KristinehamnSee All Videos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 14 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlstad Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Halifax Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuopio Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kristinehamn Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uppsala Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
No friends yet.