"Sunne" Sunne by yvgr
Sunne Travel Guide: 4 reviews and 21 photos
Sunne Municipality (Swedish: Sunne kommun) is a municipality in Värmland County in west central Sweden. Its seat is located in the town of Sunne. 4,931 inhabitants in 2010. Sunne was also the home of the Nobel Prize in Literature winner Selma Lagerlöf after whom the town's two hotels are named.
Sunne is in the middle of Värmland, 7 mil north of Karlstad and not far from the Norwegian border. Central Resort Sunne is located in the municipality in the scenic Fryksdalen.
+ Whenever you tire of Sunne small city centre. I recommend the following:
+ Enjoy Sunne Spa...if you wish to have a relaxing day.
+ Visit Mårbacka Mansion, home of Nobel prize winner and author Selma Lagerlöf.
+ Enjoy fantastic scenes of Nature!
+ Enjoy a hike!
- Pros:A small, pretty town in the heart of Värmland county
Sunne Eagle by artist Jussi Mäntynnen.The memorial monument "In remembrance of the relation between relatives west... more travel advice
yvgr's Related Pages
Sunne Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Sunne
- 3 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Sunne?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sunne
Top 10 Pages
- Vienna Intro, 14 reviews, 45 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prague Intro, 8 reviews, 36 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlstad Intro, 17 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos
- Halifax Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kuopio Intro, 13 reviews, 22 photos
- Chicago Intro, 7 reviews, 26 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kristinehamn Intro, 11 reviews, 20 photos, 1 travelogue
- Budapest Intro, 5 reviews, 25 photos, 1 travelogue
- Uppsala Intro, 10 reviews, 15 photos
No friends yet.