"Alva, Kentucky--Population 4...(Well now 3)" Alva by Gra8ful
Alva Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
If you're into Riding in the mountains whether it be by Dirt bike, 4-Wheeler or just hiking You're in the right place. This is one of the most Naturally Beautiful hidden places in the U.S.A. No tourist traps just breath taking beauty.
Alva or Better Known as Black Star, Kentucky.
This Old school burned down in the mid 1980's Now there is a Church, 1 house a Coal company and a cemetery.
- Pros:Natural Beauty, Wild Animals. Black Bears, Elk, Deer, Turkeys
- Cons:NOBODY KNOWS!!!!! Till Now
Gra8ful's Related Pages
Alva Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Alva
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Alva?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Alva
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nassau Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kentucky Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Myrtle Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Little San Salvador Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Harlan Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Bahama Island Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jacksonville Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Paradise Island Intro, 3 photos
- Alva Intro, 3 photos
- Nashville Intro, 1 photo