Little San Salvador Things to Do Tips by Gra8ful
Little San Salvador Things to Do: 5 reviews and 13 photos
Half Moon Cay Beach
You can rent a Hobie Catamaran, Sunfish Sailboat, View Boards, Windsurfer Sailboards, kayaks, aqua cycles and float mats. There is even a separate area designated for these activities. There are volleyball and basketball courts, horseshoes and shuffleboard, a fitness trail with exercise stations and nature trails for hiking. On Half Moon Cay you can snorkel, SCUBA dive, jet-ski or even do some bone fishing. Of course, you can always just kick back and relax or have a beachside massage.
Directions: It's just a small Island. No traffic lights no shopping other than just a little gift shop.
More Reviews (8)
- Little Church on Half Moon Cay
- Crystal clear beach and turquoise Ocean.
- Just gift shopping in Half Moon Cay
- Fun Water Sports
Gra8ful's Related Pages
Little San Salvador Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Half Moon Cay, Bahamas A Tropical Paradise!"
- "Half Moon Cay"
- "HALF MOON CAY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Little San Salvador
- Hotels in Little San Salvador
- Transportation in Little San Salvador
- Restaurants in Little San Salvador
- Shopping in Little San Salvador
- See All...
Explore the World
- Pulau Kukup Hotels
- Borovec Hotels
- Estero Island Hotels
- Fort Myers Beach
- Cameron Highlands
- Madgaon Hotels
Badges & Stats in Little San Salvador
- 9 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Little San Salvador?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Little San Salvador
Photos in Little San SalvadorSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nassau Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kentucky Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Myrtle Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Little San Salvador Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Harlan Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Bahama Island Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jacksonville Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Paradise Island Intro, 3 photos
- Alva Intro, 3 photos
- Nashville Intro, 1 photo