"Half Moon Cay, Bahamas A Tropical Paradise!" Little San Salvador by Gra8ful
Little San Salvador Travel Guide: 20 reviews and 107 photos
Bahamas, Half Moon Cay is considered by many to be the most beautiful of the cruise lines’ private islands. Nine miles of beach stretch along the vibrant blue waters in a crescent shape. Coconut palms dot the landscape. This is truly a nature preserve as Holland America takes great strides to maintain the ecosystem of this pristine island. In fact, only 45 acres of the 2,500 acre island have been developed. All parts of the island are accessible by a tram and hard-surfaced walkways connect each area.
Half Moon Cay is situated in a protective bay making conditions ideal for swimming in the calm waters..
I'm Coming Back In Feb!!!!
You can rent a Hobie Catamaran, Sunfish Sailboat, View Boards, Windsurfer Sailboards, kayaks, aqua cycles and float mats. There is even a separate area designated for these activities. There are volleyball and basketball courts, horseshoes and shuffleboard, a fitness trail with exercise stations and nature trails for hiking. On Half Moon Cay you can snorkel, SCUBA dive, jet-ski or even do some bone fishing. Of course, you can always just kick back and relax or have a beach side massage..
- Pros:The prettiest beach I have ever seen
- Cons:It all had to come to an end ;-(
- In a nutshell:I can't wait to go back!! It's FANTASTIC!!!
This is the Only church on Half Moon Cay more travel advice
There is only one shop, but it offers a wide range of products. Bahamian straw goods, standard souvenirs, and Holland... more travel advice
Written Sep 21, 2005
More pictures of Half Moon Cay, Bahamas
Written Sep 19, 2007
Half Moon Cay "2007"
Gra8ful's Related Pages
Little San Salvador Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Half Moon Cay, Bahamas A Tropical Paradise!"
- "HALF MOON CAY"
- "Half Moon Cay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Little San Salvador
- Hotels in Little San Salvador
- Transportation in Little San Salvador
- Restaurants in Little San Salvador
- Shopping in Little San Salvador
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Little San Salvador
- 9 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Little San Salvador?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Little San Salvador
Photos in Little San SalvadorSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nassau Intro, 24 reviews, 56 photos, 1 travelogue
- Kentucky Intro, 29 reviews, 44 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Myrtle Beach Intro, 11 reviews, 27 photos
- Little San Salvador Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Harlan Intro, 9 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Grand Bahama Island Intro, 7 reviews, 21 photos, 1 travelogue
- Jacksonville Intro, 2 reviews, 7 photos
- Paradise Island Intro, 3 photos
- Alva Intro, 3 photos
- Nashville Intro, 1 photo