"This is where I used to live" West Covina by GracesTrips
West Covina Travel Guide: 13 reviews and 35 photos
West Covina is east of Los Angeles and I find it a convenient place to live. The beach is about 45 minutes away, the mountains 90 minutes away, major venues - Staple Center, The Pond, Greek Theater, Pantages Theater, Hollywood Bowl, Angel Stadium, Rose Bowl & California Speedway are all about 1 hour away. There is no significant ethic group living here which makes everyone feel comfortable in this town. By no means is it a tourist town - no historic stuff here or famous museums. It's not as congested as some of the cities in the Los Angeles area and for the most part - is a safe place to live.
- Pros:Access to all major freeways
- Cons:Not a tourist town - no night life
This is a chain restaurant that has a pretty extensive menu. They are one of the few restaurants that try to cater to... more travel advice
What a concept! The store is fantastic. Anything for kitchen except for large appliances - dishes, small electronics,... more travel advice
GracesTrips' Related Pages
West Covina Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "This is where I used to live"
- "This is where I actually live..."
- "One of the Many Suburbs of Los Angeles"
- "ililchick13's new West Covina Page"
- See All...
- Hotels in West Covina
- Nightlife in West Covina
- Restaurants in West Covina
- Shopping in West Covina
- See All...
Badges & Stats in West Covina
- 10 Reviews
- 25 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to West Covina?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in West Covina
Photos in West CovinaSee All Photos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 114 reviews, 387 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 78 reviews, 359 photos, 14 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 58 reviews, 227 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 38 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 42 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 27 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues