"Wine Country 3 1/2 Hours from Los Angeles!" Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles by GracesTrips

Paso Robles Travel Guide: 120 reviews and 411 photos

The photo above is the view from Daou Vineyards. This was quite a show stopper winery.

I'm a fan of Paso! I can't wait to go back. Oh, actually, we are going back in May 2015! You may want to plan a trip for the upcoming Paso Robles Wine Festival May 14-17, 2015! Sounds like great fun!

On our last trip, we spent a four day weekend in Paso Robles with friends. Our focus was tasting wines and finding some great ones. Make sure you check out all the wineries on my Things to Do!

March is usually perfect weather. Sunny with a cool breeze, it was very comfortable.

January is a great time of the year to go as well.

But, we tend to go in May and October so we can pick up our wine club orders with some of the wineries. May and October can be rather warm.

There are quite a few winemakers now in Paso Robles and it was impossible to visit them all. So, we will definitely make another trip soon. I will post most of the winery visits under Things To Do.

We also had some awesome meals in town. We didn't get to check out the night life. I wasn't feeling 100% on this trip and wanted to get plenty of rest to endure the next day's activities.

We have been back to Paso and few more times. Our visit in November 2013. The fall colors on the trees are just beautiful. Even the grape leaves change color, too!

The wine tastes better when you are with friends!

• Last visit to Paso Robles: Oct 2014
  • Intro Updated Oct 31, 2014

GracesTrips

“So many places, so little time.....”

Badges & Stats in Paso Robles

Have you been to Paso Robles?

Photos in Paso Robles