"Wine Country 3 1/2 Hours from Los Angeles!" Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles by GracesTrips

Paso Robles Travel Guide: 111 reviews and 368 photos

The photo above is the view from Daou Vineyards. This was quite a show stopper winery.

I'm a fan of Paso! I can't wait to go back. And, this may be the next trip back up there. The Paso Robles Wine Festival May 16th through the 18th, 2014! Sounds like great fun!

We spent a four day weekend in Paso Robles with friends. Our focus was tasting wines and finding some great ones. The first weekend in March was perfect weather. Sunny with a cool breeze, it was very comfortable. There are quite a few winemakers now in Paso Robles and it was impossible to visit them all. So, we will definitely make another trip soon. I will post most of the winery visits under Things To Do. We also had some awesome meals in town. We didn't get to check out the night life. I wasn't feeling 100% on this trip and wanted to get plenty of rest to endure the next day's activities.

We have been back to Paso and few more times. Our most recent visit in November 2013. The fall colors on the trees are just beautiful. Even the grape leaves change color, too!

Best wine tasting on the trip! JK Wines, you must make reservations to taste but, definitely, worth it!

• Last visit to Paso Robles: Nov 2013
  • Intro Updated Nov 3, 2013

GracesTrips

“So many places, so little time.....”

Badges & Stats in Paso Robles

Have you been to Paso Robles?

Latest Activity in Paso Robles