"One of the best places to visit in So Cal!" Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena by GracesTrips
Pasadena Travel Guide: 391 reviews and 1,169 photos
I love Pasadena! I'm in Pasadena all the time. It's just about 15-20 minutes from my home and what better place to be to shop and eat anywhere in Southern California. There are a TON of great restaurants in Pasadena (as you can see by all my restaurant tips). I think I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner at more than half of them! I have a favorite dress shop I like to go to in Old Town. Going to the movies, having some gelato, eat a cupcake or wine tasting are some of my favorite things to do in Pasadena!
Coming soon, Saturday, June 6th is Make Music Pasadena 2015.This is a free festival with live music stages all throughout Old Town Pasadena!
Also coming, Pasadena Chalk Festival on Saturday & Sunday, June 20th & 21st at the Paseo.
Nearby cities to check out just south of Pasadena is an up and coming foodie destination in Highland Park and northwest of Pasadena is the city of Montrose. Not too well known but very quaint and worth going to the festivals there.
Old Town Pasadena is just wonderful. Great place to shop, walk around, eat, people watch, etc. Pasadena also will host a number of festivals during the year. One of my favorites is the music festival. Venues from as far west as Pasadena Avenue all the way to Lake Avenue off of Colorado Blvd., Union Street, Green Street and in alley ways, you find bands playing. It's great!
Photo taken by my boyfriend at the Rose Bowl, New Years Day 2010
Make sure to check out my Things to Do tip on JPL! Very worthwhile if you have time to plan ahead!
Paul Martin's American Grill is a chain. Several locations throughout the United States. This location in fairly new,... more travel advice
Just opened in April 2015, the menu is a little disjointed right now. I think they are trying to get a feel for what... more travel advice
- See All The Athenaeum
- See All Sometimes it Snows in SoCal!
- See All Free Summertime Concerts in the Park
- See All 1st Sunday in May Art Market
- See All Excellent Home Store
GracesTrips' Related Pages
Pasadena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "~Pasadena~Route 66"
- "One of the best places to visit in So Cal!"
- "Don't Pass on Pasadena!"
- "Pasadena beyond the Rose Bowl"
- "Pasadena - Old Time Charm and Beauty"
- "Showing Sarah my Home State"
- "Pretty Pasadena"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasadena
- Hotels in Pasadena
- Transportation in Pasadena
- Nightlife in Pasadena
- Restaurants in Pasadena
- Shopping in Pasadena
- Warnings and Dangers in Pasadena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasadena
- 117 Reviews
- 407 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (35)
Have you been to Pasadena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasadena
Photos in PasadenaSee All Photos (407)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 97 reviews, 506 photos, 21 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 117 reviews, 407 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 53 reviews, 336 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 68 reviews, 269 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 27 reviews, 196 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahiti Intro, 32 reviews, 182 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 166 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 36 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 42 reviews, 145 photos, 2 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues