"One of the best places to visit in So Cal!" Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena by GracesTrips
Pasadena Travel Guide: 372 reviews and 1,104 photos
I love Pasadena! I'm in Pasadena all the time. It's just about 15-20 minutes from my home and what better place to be to shop and eat anywhere in Southern California. There are a TON of great restaurants in Pasadena (as you can see by all my restaurant tips). I think I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner at more than half of them! I have a favorite dress shop I like to go to in Old Town. Going to the movies, having some gelato, eat a cupcake or wine tasting are some of my favorite things to do in Pasadena!
Coming soon, Saturday, June 7th is Make Music Pasadena 2014.This is a free festival with live music stages all throughout Old Town Pasadena!
Also coming, Pasadena Chalk Festival on Saturday & Sunday, June 14th & 15th at the Paseo.
Just northwest of Pasadena is the city of Montrose. Not too well known but very quaint and worth going to the festivals there. Might want to check it out if you want to see what small town life is like in SoCal.
Old Town Pasadena is just wonderful. Great place to shop, walk around, eat, people watch, etc. Pasadena also will host a number of festivals during the year. One of my favorites is the music festival. Venues from as far west as Pasadena Avenue all the way to Lake Avenue off of Colorado Blvd., Union Street, Green Street and in alley ways, you find bands playing. It's great!
Photo taken by my boyfriend at the Rose Bowl, New Years Day 2010
Make sure to check out my Things to Do tip on JPL! Very worthwhile if you have time to plan ahead!
New, tiny restaurant in town. The food is fantastic (this will be our little secret)! I think they change the menu... more travel advice
It's listed as a French restaurant but I think it's French fusion. It's refined and with a twist. Food is excellent!... more travel advice
- See All Sometimes it Snows in SoCal!
- See All Tasty Cupcakes from Dot's Cupcakes
- See All Free Summertime Concerts in the Park
- See All 1st Sunday in May Art Market
- See All Excellent Home Store
GracesTrips' Related Pages
Pasadena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "~Pasadena~Route 66"
- "One of the best places to visit in So Cal!"
- "Don't Pass on Pasadena!"
- "Pasadena beyond the Rose Bowl"
- "Pasadena - Old Time Charm and Beauty"
- "Showing Sarah my Home State"
- "Pretty Pasadena"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pasadena
- Hotels in Pasadena
- Transportation in Pasadena
- Nightlife in Pasadena
- Restaurants in Pasadena
- Shopping in Pasadena
- Warnings and Dangers in Pasadena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pasadena
- 113 Reviews
- 384 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Pasadena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pasadena
Photos in PasadenaSee All Photos (384)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 113 reviews, 384 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 337 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 51 reviews, 195 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 38 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 42 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 27 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues