"Beautiful, Quaint, Wine, Good Food" Los Olivos by GracesTrips
Los Olivos Travel Guide: 22 reviews and 48 photos
We spent a day in Los Olivos and what a beautiful day it was. We spent the night at a Sheraton in Buellton just 10 minutes from Los Olivos and started the beginning of the day with a car wash and right onto wine tasting. To our surprise, the wine was delicious! You can wine taste in Paso Robles which is a little further north and closer to the coast than Los Olivos but this is much closer to Los Angeles. The Los Olivos wines were just wonderful. We proceeded to find a place for lunch in town and strolled through the small city to see the various shops. Not as touristy as Solvang which is also nearby. Very quaint, enjoyable town to spend some time at.
GracesTrips' Related Pages
Los Olivos Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "WINE TIME TOWN"
- "Just a few Hours from Home"
- "Los Olivos"
- "Beautiful, Quaint, Wine, Good Food"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Los Olivos
- Nightlife in Los Olivos
- Restaurants in Los Olivos
- Shopping in Los Olivos
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Los Olivos
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Los Olivos?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Los Olivos
Photos in Los OlivosSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 110 reviews, 369 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 71 reviews, 332 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 49 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 38 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 42 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 27 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues