"Wineries Galore!" Top 5 Page for this destination Healdsburg by GracesTrips
Healdsburg Travel Guide: 106 reviews and 260 photos
Okay, so November is just an amazing sight up in Healdsburg! The Fall colors of the trees and grapevines are just sooo beautiful. I can understand why artists paint landscape scenes of this area. This was a great time to go if you enjoy wine. This particular weekend (Thanksgiving weekend) happened to have several celebrations going on. Most of the wineries will participate by providing food pairings or complimentary wine tastings. In Healdsburg Square, on Friday evening, had an open house celebration. All the retail stores were opened for extended evening hours provided wine, cheese, fruit & crackers. We had a wonderful time up here and I'm sure we will be back again soon!
While you visit Healdsburg, also go to Napa and Sonoma.
We were just driving past these horses that were grazing under this tree. I stopped the car to take the picture and the horses just stared at me.
This restaurant is actually located in Santa Rosa which is only 5-10 minutes south of Healdsburg. Since I have no other... more travel advice
It's easy to get a great glass of wine in a restaurant here in town. And, I guess you have to assume that when it comes... more travel advice
GracesTrips' Related Pages
Healdsburg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Picture-Perfect Town--Healdsburg!"
- "A Less Crowded Weekend in the Wine Country"
- "Wineries Galore!"
- "Healdsburg, California"
- "2 Nights in Healdsburg in September"
- "Healdsburg - Former Prune & Hop Town"
- "One Night Stay in Northern Sonoma"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Healdsburg
- Hotels in Healdsburg
- Transportation in Healdsburg
- Restaurants in Healdsburg
- Shopping in Healdsburg
- Warnings and Dangers in Healdsburg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Healdsburg
- 20 Reviews
- 56 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Healdsburg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Healdsburg
Photos in HealdsburgSee All Photos (56)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 110 reviews, 369 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 71 reviews, 332 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 49 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 38 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 42 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 27 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues
Latest Healdsburg hotel reviews
- Madrona Manor
- 140 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Honor Mansion
- 570 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 30, 2013
- Healdsburg Inn on the Plaza
- 159 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 6, 2013
- Best Western Dry Creek Inn
- 972 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Hotel Healdsburg
- 325 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 1, 2013
- Raford House Bed and Breakfast Inn
- 326 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 2, 2013
- The Grape Leaf Inn
- 261 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 28, 2013
- Les Mars Hotel
- 124 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 5, 2013
- Haydon Street Inn B & B
- 302 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 18, 2013