"Moved In!" Glendora by GracesTrips
Glendora Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 32 photos
We are finally settled in our home in Glendora. It has a small town feel and fortunately, my friends and family live in town or live extremely close to town. Currently, my daughter goes to college in Glendora so that is an added convenience for her. I'm not all that familiar with what is around town but I will be adding pics and tips for sure!
Living up against the Foothills provides us a secluded environment. But, not so secluded from the wildlife. Who knew, living in Los Angeles County, we would see deer, fox, coyotes, skunks, squirrels, hawks, peacocks and bear (we haven't seen the bear yet). We like it so far!
This is an upscale, fast food, burger place! They use 100 percent Wagyu Kobe beef. Burger comes with this amazing bun... more travel advice
The appearance from the outside doesn't look like much. In fact, I have passed it several times but never thought about... more travel advice
GracesTrips' Related Pages
Glendora Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Moved In!"
- "Where I live.... biaccccttttttthhhhhhhhh"
- "Give it up for G-Town!"
- "My hometown"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Glendora
- 13 Reviews
- 30 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Glendora?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Glendora
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 110 reviews, 369 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 71 reviews, 332 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 49 reviews, 188 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 38 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 42 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 27 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues