"Beautiful Mountain Area" Frazier Park by GracesTrips
Frazier Park Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 24 photos
Frazier Park is about 1 to 1 1/2 hours north of Los Angeles. It's full of pine trees! During the month of October, you can collect pine nuts but you have to look for a certain kind of pine tree. The needles are a silvery, blue grayish green in color. The pine cones are not the typical dark brown cones we are accustomed to seeing at Christmastime. They are a very light brown and shaped more like a lotus flower. Be prepared for the stickiness! The sap from these trees is unbelievable! Definitely, don't wear your good shoes or clothes. Take some rubbing alcohol and rags with you for the cleanup. We didn't have any luck. Going in November is really too late in the season.
GracesTrips' Related Pages
Frazier Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "~Frazier Park~"
- "KoreanBeauty's new Pine Mountain Club/Frazier Park"
- "Beautiful Mountain Area"
- "LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW! LET IT SNOW!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Frazier Park
- Transportation in Frazier Park
- Restaurants in Frazier Park
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Frazier Park
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to Frazier Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Frazier Park
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 116 reviews, 396 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 83 reviews, 379 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 60 reviews, 238 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahiti Intro, 32 reviews, 182 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 166 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 38 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 42 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues