"What's In Culver City?" Culver City by GracesTrips
Culver City Travel Guide: 32 reviews and 67 photos
I don't usually come to Culver City very often. But on this particular day, there was an Artwalk venue that looked interesting. I have also come to Culver City to do some furniture shopping in the past. There are a number of furniture stores very close to each other which makes it convenient to go to just one place to shop.
Parts of Culver City have been fixed up and look sorta quaint. But then, other parts don't look so nice. I'm sure I will be back for some reason or another and I'll post more if I find anything else of interest.
GracesTrips' Related Pages
Culver City Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "See the Studio Town of Culver City"
- "A Whirlwind 24 Hours"
- "bonmse's Culver City Page"
- "The Bermuda Triangle of Dining"
- "What's In Culver City?"
- "It's where I live, but not home!"
- "Culver City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Culver City
- Hotels in Culver City
- Transportation in Culver City
- Nightlife in Culver City
- Restaurants in Culver City
- Shopping in Culver City
- Warnings and Dangers in Culver City
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Culver City
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Culver City?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Culver City
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 112 reviews, 377 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 337 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 51 reviews, 195 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 38 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 42 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 27 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues