"College Town with Lots of Charm!" Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont by GracesTrips
Claremont Travel Guide: 44 reviews and 37 photos
You can't find a city in SoCal that is more quaint than Claremont! It's like a warm cup of hot cocoa, you feel welcomed. Discovering shops and places to eat is wonderful because they are different than what you typically find.
Claremont is considered a college town because of all the colleges in the area. The streets are even named after famous colleges in the USA ie. Yale and Harvard.
Moving to the city of Glendora, we wanted to find enjoyable places to eat nearby. The city is located about 30 minutes east of Los Angeles. Claremont has many very nice restaurants and I hope to post tips and reviews soon.
Every Sunday there is a Farmers Market in the heart of Claremont. You will find lots of produce, breads, honey, plants,... more travel advice
Claremont is known as a college town and for having an upscale residential area for retirees. The city has undergone... more travel advice
GracesTrips' Related Pages
Claremont Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An East Coast Feel on the West Coast"
- "East Coast style town on West Coast"
- "Claremont, CA"
- "College Town with Lots of Charm!"
- "Nestled in the hazy Inland Empire..."
- "Claremont, California"
- "A nice, quiet city at the mountains."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Claremont
- Hotels in Claremont
- Transportation in Claremont
- Nightlife in Claremont
- Restaurants in Claremont
- Shopping in Claremont
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Claremont
- 4 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Claremont?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Claremont
Photos in ClaremontSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 113 reviews, 384 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 337 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 51 reviews, 195 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 38 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 42 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 27 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues