"College Town with Lots of Charm!" Top 5 Page for this destination Claremont by GracesTrips
Claremont Travel Guide: 46 reviews and 46 photos
You can't find a city in SoCal that is more quaint than Claremont! It's like a warm cup of hot cocoa, you feel welcomed. Discovering shops and places to eat is wonderful because they are different than what you typically find.
Claremont is considered a college town because of all the colleges in the area. The streets are even named after famous colleges in the USA ie. Yale and Harvard.
We visit the City of Claremont quite often since it's not too far from our home. They have a number of nice restaurants... more travel advice
Every Sunday there is a Farmers Market in the heart of Claremont. You will find lots of produce, breads, honey, plants,... more travel advice
GracesTrips' Related Pages
Claremont Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An East Coast Feel on the West Coast"
- "College Town with Lots of Charm!"
- "East Coast style town on West Coast"
- "Claremont, CA"
- "Nestled in the hazy Inland Empire..."
- "Claremont, California"
- "A nice, quiet city at the mountains."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Claremont
- Hotels in Claremont
- Transportation in Claremont
- Nightlife in Claremont
- Restaurants in Claremont
- Shopping in Claremont
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Claremont
- 6 Reviews
- 24 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Claremont?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Claremont
Photos in ClaremontSee All Photos (24)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 93 reviews, 468 photos, 19 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 119 reviews, 416 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 53 reviews, 336 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 68 reviews, 269 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 27 reviews, 196 photos, 11 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahiti Intro, 32 reviews, 182 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 166 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 37 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues