"Beautiful Town of Siena!" Siena by GracesTrips
Siena Travel Guide: 897 reviews and 2,705 photos
We spent about half the day in Siena. Our hotel accomodations were in Montalcino and we thought it was a good central place to venture out from to see the neighboring towns.
Siena has some unique characteristics that make it stand out from the other Tuscan towns. There is the magnificent church, The Cathedral of Siena. You MUST go inside! It is amazing! And, you have the Piazza del Campo that is larger than life.
What can I say that hasn't already been said? This is a magnificent church! If you have an opportunity to stop by Siena,... more travel advice
GracesTrips' Related Pages
Siena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A thousand shades of brown"
- "Siena is wonderful place"
- "Siena: a good place to learn Italian :-)"
- "The true star of Tuscany"
- "Siena, the ochre city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Siena
- Hotels in Siena
- Transportation in Siena
- Nightlife in Siena
- Restaurants in Siena
- Shopping in Siena
- Warnings and Dangers in Siena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Siena
- 2 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Siena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Siena
Photos in SienaSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 113 reviews, 384 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 73 reviews, 337 photos, 13 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 51 reviews, 195 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 161 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 38 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 42 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues
- Montreal Intro, 27 reviews, 140 photos, 6 travelogues