"Beautiful Town of Siena!" Siena by GracesTrips
Siena Travel Guide: 899 reviews and 2,730 photos
We spent about half the day in Siena. Our hotel accomodations were in Montalcino and we thought it was a good central place to venture out from to see the neighboring towns.
Siena has some unique characteristics that make it stand out from the other Tuscan towns. There is the magnificent church, The Cathedral of Siena. You MUST go inside! It is amazing! And, you have the Piazza del Campo that is larger than life.
What can I say that hasn't already been said? This is a magnificent church! If you have an opportunity to stop by Siena,... more travel advice
GracesTrips' Related Pages
Siena Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A thousand shades of brown"
- "Siena: a good place to learn Italian :-)"
- "Siena is wonderful place"
- "The true star of Tuscany"
- "Siena, the ochre city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Siena
- Hotels in Siena
- Transportation in Siena
- Nightlife in Siena
- Restaurants in Siena
- Shopping in Siena
- Warnings and Dangers in Siena
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Siena
- 2 Reviews
- 37 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
Have you been to Siena?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Siena
Photos in SienaSee All Photos (37)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 90 reviews, 437 photos, 17 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 117 reviews, 406 photos, 10 travelogues
- Boston Intro, 53 reviews, 336 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 68 reviews, 269 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahiti Intro, 32 reviews, 182 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 166 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 37 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues