"Life goes on, I can't wait!" GracesTrips's Profile
Hello and thanks for stopping by! I have been on VT going on 10 years now and I enjoy every aspect this site has to offer from obtaining travel information, to helping others with travel info, making friends (see VTers I have met) and providing a photo album for my family/friends that is accessible "virtually" at any time.
I've had a most interesting life thus far and an incredible journey. "Life is Good" is what the wonderful man in my life always tells me. But yet, as good as life can be, life is also too short. It is my hope, that in my lifetime, I can see the world.
I live about 20 minutes east of Los Angeles but consider SoCal (Southern California) my home. Any given weekend, I'm in Huntington Beach, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Big Bear, who knows! I'm definitely not a stay at home kind of person. I'm always on the go and always wondering where are we going next.
We try to take a trip outside of the United States each year. In 2014, we had two trips. In July 2014, we went to Tahiti. Our first time. Very tropical, great weather, nice hotel beautiful scenery and it was a relaxing vacation. And, in November 2014, we went to Costa Rica which was just AMAZING! Make sure to check out my Costa Rica travel pages!
All the beaches in Tahiti were just amazingly beautiful. The water so clear!
The greeting we got upon arrival was a little silly but after an 8 hour flight, sort of welcoming!
This year we took a ski trip to Park City, Utah in March and plan to visit Spain in October! I am soooo excited!
So, if I were to build a wish list, it would start off like this (not necessarily in this order)...
Spain (in 2015)
Brazil (hopefully in 2016 for summer Olympics)
I know I can add a lot more!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,465 Reviews
- 6,522 Photos
- 14 Countries
- 118 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (33)
- created a Boston Travelogue "Quincy Market FOOD!"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Quincy Market FOOD!"
- Uploaded a Video to Boston
- Wrote a Review Faneuil Hall Marketplace about Faneuil Hall - Quincy Market in Boston Things to Do
- Commented on one of GracesTrips's Boston tips
- Posted in Travel Miami Forum "Re: Miami International Airport..."
- GracesTrips and chattygirl7491 are now friends.
updated their Profile Page "Life goes on, I can't wait!"
VideosSee All Videos (25)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 118 reviews, 406 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 87 reviews, 408 photos, 16 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 65 reviews, 256 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahiti Intro, 32 reviews, 182 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 166 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 38 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 42 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues