"Life goes on, I can't wait!" GracesTrips's Profile

And, all I want is this

Hello and thanks for stopping by! I have been on VT going on 10 years now and I enjoy every aspect this site has to offer from obtaining travel information, to helping others with travel info, making friends (see VTers I have met) and providing a photo album for my family/friends that is accessible "virtually" at any time.

I've had a most interesting life thus far and an incredible journey. "Life is Good" is what the wonderful man in my life always tells me. But yet, as good as life can be, life is also too short. It is my hope, that in my lifetime, I can see the world.

I live about 20 minutes east of Los Angeles but consider SoCal (Southern California) my home. Any given weekend, I'm in Huntington Beach, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Big Bear, who knows! I'm definitely not a stay at home kind of person. I'm always on the go and always wondering where are we going next.

We try to take a trip outside of the United States each year. In 2014, we had two trips. In July 2014, we went to Tahiti. Our first time. Very tropical, great weather, nice hotel beautiful scenery and it was a relaxing vacation. And, in November 2014, we went to Costa Rica which was just AMAZING! Make sure to check out my Costa Rica travel pages!

All the beaches in Tahiti were just amazingly beautiful. The water so clear!

We enjoyed two snorkeling tours. The coral reef is extraordinary!

This was a small island out in the reef!

The greeting we got upon arrival was a little silly but after an 8 hour flight, sort of welcoming!

This year we took a ski trip to Park City, Utah in March and plan to visit Spain in October! I am soooo excited!

So, if I were to build a wish list, it would start off like this (not necessarily in this order)...

Figi
Spain (in 2015)
England
Australia
India
Brazil (hopefully in 2016 for summer Olympics)
Switzerland
Carribean
Peru
Japan (again)
New Zealand

I know I can add a lot more!

The terrain is very green and the mountains are steep.

Can you believe the color of the Tahiti's ocean water?

• Intro Updated Mar 22, 2015

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
GracesTrips's Profile Photo

GracesTrips

“So many places, so little time.....”

Real Name