"Life goes on, I can't wait!" GracesTrips's Profile
Hello and thanks for stopping by! I have been on VT going on 9 years now and I enjoy every aspect this site has to offer from obtaining travel information, to helping others with travel info, making friends (see VTers I have met) and providing a photo album for my family/friends that is accessible "virtually" at any time.
I've had a most interesting life thus far and an incredible journey. "Life is Good" is what the wonderful man in my life always tells me. But yet, as good as life can be, life is also too short. It is my hope, that in my lifetime, I can see the world.
I live about 20 minutes east of Los Angeles but consider SoCal (Southern California) my home. Any given weekend, I'm in Huntington Beach, Pasadena, Santa Monica, Big Bear, who knows! I'm definitely not a stay at home kind of person. I'm always on the go and always wondering where are we going next.
We try to take a trip outside of the United States each year. This year we have two trips. We will take a trip towards the end of the year to Costa Rica. In July 2014, we went to Tahiti. Our first time. Very tropical, great weather, nice hotel beautiful scenery and it was a relaxing vacation.
All the beaches were just amazingly beautiful. The water so clear!
The greeting we got upon arrival was a little silly but after an 8 hour flight, sort of welcoming!
So, if I were to build a wish list, it would start off like this (not necessarily in this order)...
Brazil (hopefully in 2016 for summer Olympics)
Costa Rica (Booked for 2014!)
I know I can add a lot more!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 1,388 Reviews
- 6,065 Photos
- 13 Countries
- 114 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
- Commented on gwened's profile page
- Posted in Travel Hawaii (State of) Forum "Re: 5/6 nights in Hawaii -..."
- updated a Arenal Travelogue "Cafe & Macadamia Restaurante Cafeteria"
- Uploaded a Photo to "Cafe & Macadamia Restaurante Cafeteria"
- Wrote a Review Macadamia Nut World! in Arenal Restaurants
- Uploaded a Video to Arenal
- GracesTrips and mili_143 are now friends.
updated their Personal Page "Nothing to do with Traveling"
VideosSee All Videos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Pasadena Intro, 116 reviews, 396 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Los Angeles Intro, 83 reviews, 380 photos, 15 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Paso Robles Intro, 60 reviews, 238 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tahiti Intro, 32 reviews, 182 photos, 7 travelogues
- Hawaii (Big Island) Intro, 41 reviews, 166 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seattle Intro, 38 reviews, 157 photos, 5 travelogues
- Seoul Intro, 29 reviews, 157 photos, 10 travelogues
- Prague Intro, 27 reviews, 152 photos, 7 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 26 reviews, 152 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Napa Intro, 42 reviews, 128 photos, 2 travelogues