"History and nature" Prague by artonice
Prague Travel Guide: 11,888 reviews and 24,834 photos
This October(2011) I made a 4 days trip to Prague.I make a one day trip to Karlovy Vary from Prague.
Prague is full with history,Karlovy Vary has amazing natural beauty with the historical buildings around.
In Prague 28th of October is holiday.Locals leave the city to tourists in these days.
The city itself has a romantic atmosphere.You can't believe that the most horrible times had been here in middle ages.
- Pros:small city full of history
- In a nutshell:spend at least two days and don't miss this romantic city
artonice's Related Pages
Prague Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What a great and romantic place !"
- "The beautiful town of Prague"
- "Praha is amazing!"
- "WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL CITY!"
- "Peramble Around Prague"
- "prague czech republic"
- "Prague-One of Europe's Best"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Prague
- Hotels in Prague
- Transportation in Prague
- Nightlife in Prague
- Restaurants in Prague
- Shopping in Prague
- Warnings and Dangers in Prague
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Prague
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Prague?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Prague
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 27 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Figueres Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Datca Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Verona Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Kefken Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos