"A SEASIDE TOWN IN COSTA BRAVA" Top 5 Page for this destination Blanes by artonice
Blanes Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 163 photos
During our Barcelona trip we stayed in Pimar Hotel in Blanes.Blanes is a town in Costa Brava and it takes 1,15 hour to Barcelona by train.We used RENFE-Line 1 (Maçanet/Mataro-L'Hospitalet)
There is also a bus station(Barcelona Bus) that you can use the buses for Barcelona, Girona and some other places.
We took bus to Girona and then train to reach Figueres.
It's better to take the bus and train timetables from the stations and look at the hours before making your plans.
- Pros:A summer town in Costa Brava,quiet in October
- Cons:It's 1,15 hours away to BCN.Be careful for the train hours.
- In a nutshell:Nice beach town.
We took bus to Girona (then we went to Figueres) and it costs 5€ for one if you take one way ticket.8,80€ if you want to... more travel advice
artonice's Related Pages
Blanes Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Blanes - the start of the Costa Brava"
- "Amapola's Blanes page"
- "The best place to stay in Costa Brava"
- "A SEASIDE TOWN IN COSTA BRAVA"
- "Blanes, Costa Brava."
- "Blanes - a piece of paradise......."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Blanes
- Hotels in Blanes
- Transportation in Blanes
- Nightlife in Blanes
- Restaurants in Blanes
- Shopping in Blanes
- Warnings and Dangers in Blanes
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Blanes
- 2 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Blanes?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Blanes
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 27 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 24 reviews, 29 photos
- Madrid Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos
- Figueres Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Datca Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Verona Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Kefken Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos