"MADRID; MY FIRST FOREIGN SWEETHEART :)" Madrid by artonice

Madrid Travel Guide: 5,459 reviews and 11,190 photos

Hola Madrid ; art , history and parks

Yeah at last my first visit to a foreign country! A great start:)) MADR?D

I began to learn Spanish in INSTITUTO CERVANTES ESTAMBUL therefore I'm interested in Spanish culture and cities of course.When I heard that on December there would be tours to Spain that low-priced I chose Madrid tour and made it a reality:)

When I first enter the city and see the people I said to meyself ''Oh, they 're so much look like Turkish people.'' And when we were wandering around the city, I didn't feel like I'm a stranger.Maybe the streets were more tidy than Istanbul's but the feeling of being in a city that fulled with history, liveliness, warmth and energy was the same.

My little journey was beginning with a beautiful sun and sky , Don Quixote was saying ''Bienvenida'' so what can I want more!!

• Last visit to Madrid: Dec 2005
  • Intro Written Dec 17, 2005

• GentleSpirit's Profile Photo
    Oct 17, 2012 at 5:37 AM

What a way to start your foreign travels! Your photos are very nice. I see you like Don Quixote too. Saludos desde Maryland

• artonice's Profile Photo
      Oct 17, 2012 at 6:02 AM

Yeah,Madrid was really a good start.Actually,the monuments usually don't captivate me so much but as I start my journey from here and also feel the warm wellcome of Don Quixote,can't forget it.Saludos deste Istanbul:)

• JourneyOf1's Profile Photo
    Aug 22, 2006 at 5:21 AM

Your photos are really excellent! Enjoyed them so much. Spain is the next travel destination I have in mind. I love tapas, and have visited ones other places which some say are "authentic" but would really like to try them where they came from....

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jul 8, 2006 at 12:31 PM

I am dreaming of visiting Spain one day! I never thought of visiting in December, but that sounds like a great tip! Thanks :-) Have a great time in Italy!! :-))

• Arkeolog's Profile Photo
    Dec 27, 2005 at 9:45 AM

nice pages and photos. eline saglik.

artonice