"Mountain town;cold wheather in hot Aug.in Rome" Fiuggi by artonice
Fiuggi Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 17 photos
We stayed in this small town during our Rome trip.It has a thermal and hosts especially old aged visiters.
It was 1 - 1,5 hours away from Rome and we used bus to reach.You can take the hours of bus from the cafe-bar near the bus station and also can buy the tickets from there.Be careful to choose the bus to Termini(Rome) because it goes from the expressway.If you use the bus that goes by the road of villages,it will be so crowded and take a long time to reach Rome.
- Pros:Quite, green, good wheather,cheap hotels for Rome trip
- Cons:there isn't much choices for transportation
artonice's Related Pages
Fiuggi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "What was I doing there?"
- "Mountain town;cold wheather in hot Aug.in Rome"
- "First Trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fiuggi
- Hotels in Fiuggi
- Transportation in Fiuggi
- Restaurants in Fiuggi
- Shopping in Fiuggi
- Warnings and Dangers in Fiuggi
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fiuggi
- 2 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Fiuggi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fiuggi
Photos in FiuggiSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 27 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Figueres Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Datca Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Verona Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Kefken Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos