"Black Sea Coasts - close to Istanbul" Kefken by artonice
Kefken Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 29 photos
Kefken and Kerpe are small towns which are in the coast of Black Sea.They are 2 hours away from Istanbul.
Kefken is a very small town with its long beach in the center.Especially you can see local people .The sea is a little bit wavy but shallow.
We didn't swim there .Just walk around and leave Kefken and keep on going by the coast and saw this shore .We loved the rocks and waves .After this shore there is a small beach without waves and we swim there.
- Pros:ideal for a one day trip
While driving to Kefken, Kerpe and other towns like Agva , Sile the road was full of trees and green areas, forests.You... more travel advice
If you like sandy long beaches and wavy sea this beach is for you. more travel advice
artonice's Related Pages
Kefken Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Black Sea Coasts - close to Istanbul"
- "Kerpe and Kefken"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Kefken
- 6 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Kefken?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kefken
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 27 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Figueres Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Datca Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Verona Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Kefken Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos