"A Pearl beyond Ida mountain" Oren by artonice
Oren Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 22 photos
Oren is a beach of town Burhaniye.It's in North Aegean region ,in Edremit Bay.It's also close to Ida Mountain which is the world's most oxygenated area.
We are very lucky because my parents have a summer house in this beautiful place.They go there every summer and sometimes we visite them :))
In this part of Turkey (north Aegean Sea) there are other small towns like Altinoluk,Akcay and Ayvalik.They all have beaches.Also in this region , there are olive groves and it's produced green olive and especially olive oil.
The most beautiful thing in Oren is sunsets because the sun set through the sea and you can watch it whether from the beach or from the cafes or benches in Oren centre.
- Pros:nice beach, sunset and natural atmosphere
- Cons:I didn't find any :))
- In a nutshell:quite place with a beautiful beach and a sunset
artonice's Related Pages
Oren Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Olive Oil"
- "OREN,CALM AND SILENCEPLACE OF BEACHES ANDMOUNTAINS"
- "A Pearl beyond Ida mountain"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Oren
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (5)
Have you been to Oren?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Oren
Top 10 Pages
- Barcelona Intro, 27 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Venice Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 23 reviews, 46 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fethiye Intro, 19 reviews, 39 photos, 1 travelogue
- Madrid Intro, 15 reviews, 35 photos
- Istanbul Intro, 22 reviews, 26 photos
- Figueres Intro, 9 reviews, 29 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Datca Intro, 12 reviews, 23 photos
- Verona Intro, 14 reviews, 17 photos
- Kefken Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos