"WAIT FOR ME BELGRADE AND SKOPJE !" artonice's Profile

AN AMAZING TRIP TO PORTUGAL

On july 2013 I had an amazing trip with one of my friend to Portugal.Actually our journey started from Santiago de Compestela (Spain) where we had a return cheap tickets.After the flight we used bus to Vigo (Spain) and from Vigo, train to Lisbon.We stayed in Lisbon for 3 nights and see a close fantastic place called Sintra which I recommend highly.After Lisbon we went to Coimbra-a really highly recommended place .From Coimbra we went to Porto by train.Stayed there 2 nights and went to Santiago by bus and stayed there 1 night.

I hope I can write about this amazing trip as far as I can find time.

Sunset

It 's a common expression that ''Life is too short !'' Everbody says this but can't aware of the meaning while living the day.You usually forget to think about life and yourself in this fast but monotonous city life.Your small world makes you forget yourself and the beauty of living in a big amazing world with beautiful people coming from different and rich culture.
When I realize this my travelling passion began and my travelling plans and dreams increased day by day and some of them came true.
Travelling is a way that I feel myself as one of the world citizen and this make me happy.I feel the nature and humanity with me.

After all, luckily I learnt VT from a friend.Sharing is one of my characteristic and VT give me a chance to share my travels and impressions.Thanks so much..
As you know I live in Istanbul.Big , colourful city.
Mixture of cultures ; you'll find east and west, the history , amazing bosphorus, culturel events, delicious food and drinks (raki of course).

But it's getting crowded day by day .It's hard to live here in these days but it's a great place to visit as a traveller or tourist.Sometimes I like to walk around my city and go to historical parts as a tourist and I fall in love again and again in Istanbul..

If you want to discover this wonderful city and country don't hessitate to ask me anything.I'd like to help if I can.

I also reccommend the Mediterranean and Eagean coasts for sun,sea,forests and history:Fethiye,Marmaris,Datca,Bodrum,Ayvalik,Antalya..............
Really amazing :))

And now I'm in my balcony,watching the sunset and dreaming about my new travels...
Sooo cheers:))

PRAHA - HISTORY IS WITH YOU

My 4 days trip to Prague has just finished.Like every street,every building.I also went to Karlovy Vary that 2 hours away from Prague.

AMSTERDAM ,BRUSSELS ,BRUGGE

I enjoyed my trip to Brussels, Bruges and Amsterdam.

-Friendly people
-Good and all kinds of beer
-Chocolate
-Beautiful and historical buildings
-Channels
-Bad weather on July:(

BACK FROM SUMMER VACATION

This summer I went
Fethiye as every year.We made a wonderful one-day trip to Dalyan which is also my new travel page on VT :)

Also , to ASSOS ;AN ANCIENT CITY BEYOND IDA MOUNTAIN
This place is also known as Behramkale that is in the Northern Aegean region.Assos' surroundings consist of beautiful stone vallies...and its beautiful stones have not only been used for erecting the Pallas Athena Temple but also the small and charming houses of the villagers. Because of Assos' protected status as an archeological site, its originality has been preserved.
We go there from Edremit with the view of beautiful bays .Dropped and swim in the pure water and then came this small place full of history.
And other information is in my Assos

I WAS IN A 'FAIRY TALE '

My 3 days trip to Cappadocia region (Urgup and Goreme) was magnificiant .Can't wait to tell all about.

Check out for some pic.and information my Urgup page

A short trip to a small country

I was in Slovenia for a weekend trip .I stayed in Maribor near my brother who studies in Maribor University as an Erasmus scholarship student.We hired a car and go to Lake Bled, Piran,Portoroz and Koper.Slovenia is a very small country with a beautiful nature, easy to live and peaceful.If you want to empty your mind and have rest for a while you can choose to come to Slovenia.
The worst thing about my trip was rainy days.Unfortunately as my brother says ;there had been sunny days until my trip and this was my unluckyness.In August it rained in Venice ,in October it rained in Barcelona and in December it rained in Slovenia during some of the days of my trip:(

Anyway, I enjoyed all of them :))

In Barcelona , in my birthday , in autumn !!

I love autumn maybe because it's the season that I was born.This october I was lucky that I saw Barcelona's fall.

Barcelona welcomed us with a rainfall and then showed its sunny face in other days.
We stayed 4 nights and rushed from one place to another in and around BCN.
I realized that in Spain I 'm no stranger I feel myself in my home.Especially Barcelona is special as being a mediterranean coast and give the chance to be near the sea and swim whenever you want.Catalonians also have very special artists like Gaudi and Dali.It was a great experience to see their works.For Dali see my Figueres

And to my VT friends : So many thanks to your warm wishes about my birthday:)) I'm so glad to hear from you !!
Pls.check out my Barcelona page.

LOOK AT MY VENICE,VERONA,ROME and FLORENCE PAGES!!

Hi everybody:)
I was in Italy with my 3 friends for one week.We went to : Venice, Florence, and Rome, and also to Verona and Bologna.As our hotels were out of these cities , we had a chance to see some small towns like Jesolo, Montecatini and Fiuggi.

Italy is an amazing country.But before going to Italy Be prepared for these :

You can get lost in history and art ,

at the end of walking days you can't feel your foot ,

you can get fatter and fatter after all these delicious pizzas,pasta and icecream,

you can mix italian, spanish and english and make a new language,

in your bus-train trips you have to force so much yourself not to take off and roll over the green fields.

you can be angry with yourself that why you didn't bring extra and bigger memory cards for your camera,

you can hate time why it passes so fast,

you cannot adapt your hometown after you come back!!

• Intro Updated Jul 17, 2014

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!