Bhutan Transportation Tips by ozalp Top 5 Page for this destination
Bhutan Transportation: 10 reviews and 11 photos
The official airline of Bhutan is Druk Air. No other airline can fly to Paro, the only international airport of Bhutan. Druk Air’s symbol is the flag of Bhutan, a dragon with orange and yellow colors. The flight itself was unique, so try to enjoy every moment. I told it in my “Fly to Paro” tip.
As far as I know, no one can buy tickets of Druk Air individually. You need to have an agency to travel there. They arrange the flight, accommodation, travel plan etc. So, don't expect much information from the website.
Our flight was from Kathmandu. This airline also flies to Delhi, Bangkok, Kolkatta, Bodhgaya and Dhaka. Their airplanes are quite comfortable. Airbus A319 is a little bit big for the valley, I think. Their flight attendants were in traditional dress of Bhutan and they were very kind and helpful.
More Reviews (20)
ozalp's Related Pages
Bhutan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Falling in love with a country"
- "BHUTAN - the last true illusion of the Himalaya"
- "Land of the Thunder Dragon"
- "Into the Last Himalayan Buddhist Kingdom"
- "Another world"
- "A TRIP TO SHANGRI-LA*** BHUTAN, THE DRAGON KINGDOM"
- "Bhutan Trip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bhutan
- Hotels in Bhutan
- Transportation in Bhutan
- Nightlife in Bhutan
- Restaurants in Bhutan
- Shopping in Bhutan
- Warnings and Dangers in Bhutan
- See All...
Explore the World
- Imouzzer du Kandar Hotels
- Kampong Nelayan Hotels
- Easter Island
- Garnich Hotels
- Edirne Ili Hotels
Badges & Stats in Bhutan
- 38 Reviews
- 114 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 2 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Bhutan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bhutan
Top 10 Pages
- Cyprus Intro, 37 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Urgup Intro, 37 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 48 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Van Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympos Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Madrid Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue
- Nepal Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues