Tibet Packing List Tips by ozalp
Tibet What to Pack: 15 reviews and 10 photos
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Warm clothing for mornings and nights
Clothing for hot noons
Toiletries and Medical Supplies: Diazomid, Diamox or a similar pill against altitude sickness
Sun blocking products with high UV factors (cream, clothing, hat, etc.)
Dermatologic or cosmetic creams against dry skin. The climate is so dry; it sucks the water of your body
Lubricant eye drops: Again, climate is dry and sun is bright
Photo Equipment: UV filters for the camera. I’ve never seen a brighter country
More Reviews (18)
ozalp's Related Pages
Tibet Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The Roof of the World - Under Construction"
- "Returning to Tibet!"
- "TIBET: unique people in unique land... and Beijing"
- "Roof of the World"
- "Tibet, the Buddhists on top of the world"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tibet
- Hotels in Tibet
- Transportation in Tibet
- Nightlife in Tibet
- Restaurants in Tibet
- Shopping in Tibet
- Warnings and Dangers in Tibet
- See All...
Explore the World
- Xidi Hotels
- Young Harris Hotels
- Riviera Beach Hotels
- Honduras Hotels
- Jones Beach State Park
- Umm ar Rasas
Badges & Stats in Tibet
- 33 Reviews
- 80 Photos
- 4 Forum posts
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Tibet?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tibet
Top 10 Pages
- Cyprus Intro, 37 reviews, 112 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Urgup Intro, 37 reviews, 100 photos, 1 travelogue
- Istanbul Intro, 48 reviews, 87 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Van Intro, 29 reviews, 65 photos
- Amsterdam Intro, 23 reviews, 58 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Kazan' Intro, 25 reviews, 48 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Olympos Intro, 21 reviews, 51 photos
- Madrid Intro, 20 reviews, 43 photos
- Nepal Intro, 10 reviews, 50 photos, 3 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 13 reviews, 47 photos, 1 travelogue